This article explains how each camera setting is used. Some of these items are not available depending on the partner.
To access the camera settings, go in the app > Devices > Select a camera > Settings.
- Record when away: The camera will record every time it detects movement if the home is empty and all users are away.
- Record when home: The camera will record every time it detects movement if the home is not empty.
- Low quality: Reduces the quality of video streaming and recordings to limit the bandwidth usage.
- Rotate camera: If you need to install the camera on upside down, this option will turn the stream of the camera with 180° inclination.
- Motion notification: If enabled, this will send users a notification on their phone when the camera detects movement. Then their is a delay of 15 min before detecting motion again.
The camera updates the snapshot in the app:
Every 10th minute when home is empty.
If someone is home (without privacy mode) it only take snapshot when you open the app or stream live.
If someone is home (with privacy mode) it never take snapshots.