This article explains how each camera setting is used. Some of these items are not available depending on the partner.
To access the camera settings, go in the app > Devices > Select a camera > Settings.
- Record when away: The camera will record every time it detects movement if the home is empty and all users are away.
- Record when home: The camera will record every time it detects movement if the home is not empty.
- Low quality: Reduces the quality of video streaming and recordings to limit the bandwidth usage.
- Rotate camera: If you need to install the camera on upside down, this option will turn the stream of the camera with 180° inclination.
- Motion notification: If enabled, this will send users a notification on their phone when the camera detects movement. Then their is a delay of 15 min before detecting motion again.