It is possible to use a tablet with the Viva system with a specific Home device user role. This Home device is designed for use inside the home only and will not trigger location events. This way the tablet will not disturb the smart features based on location.
The Home device account has the following features:
- No location reports
- Not part of smart thermostat, security or light logic
- Not displayed as a user in the app
- Full ability to control the smart home system
- Create a new user account which will only be used for the tablet
- Set the role as "Home device"
- Log in with this new account to the tablet app