You can control your smart home lights and devices through Amazon Alexa with an Amazon Echo speaker. Here are the steps to connect the smart home system with it.
Enable the Viva skill in the Amazon Alexa app
To use the Viva skill, you must enable the skill ("Powered by Viva") through the Alexa app:
- Download and open the Amazon Alexa app
- Make sure the smart speakers are installed
- Press Devices in the bottom right corner
- Click on "Your smart home skills"
- Click on "Enable smart home skills"
- Click on the search icon in the top right corner
- Enter "Powered by Viva"
- Click the matching result
- Click on "Enable to use"
- Log in with your account details
- Perform a device scanning
- Optionally: Assign rooms
- Click "Done"
Check this article to see what actions are available once the system is paired with Amazon Echo.