The gateway requires following to work properly:
- ICMP to network gateway
- DHCP (permission to retrieve address from DHCP server, static IP is not supported)
- TCP 80,443,8883 to any destination (internet)
- DNS (UDP/TCP port 53) to DHCP provided DNS servers
- DNS (UDP/TCP port 53) to Google DNS service (188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206), since these are used as backup if DHCP does not provide- or provides invalid DNS servers.
- In addition, any ports you want to access through WiFi Sharing from the Viva Gateway also needs to be allowed through the firewall.