Google Home is the smart home system developed by Google, and it is compatible with Viva.
You can control your Viva lights and devices through a Google Home speaker by connecting to the Viva App.
To set up the Google Home speaker with your Viva App you have to go to Google Home app > Add > Set up device > Have something already set up? > Powered by Viva.
With Google Home speaker you can say commands like:
- Turn on/off Smart Light Kitchen
- Set Smart Heater Kitchen to 22 degrees
- Set brightness on Smart Light Kitchen to 50%
- Set color of Smart Light Kitchen to Blue
- I am cold
You can also do group commands (E.g if you have more than one light in a room):
- Turn on kitchen lights
- Set brightness of kitchen lights to 50%
- Turn off all lights
- It's dark in the Kitchen