You can control your smart home lights and devices through Google Home with an Google smart speaker. Here are the steps to connect the smart home system with it.
Enable the Viva skill in the Google Home app
To use the Viva skill, you must enable the skill ("Powered by Viva") through the Google Home app:
- Open the Google Home app
- Make sure the smart speakers are installed
- Press the "+" button to add a new integration
- Click the option "Set up device"
- In "Works with Google" category, click on "Have something already set up?"
- Press the search button and search for "Powered by Viva"
- Select "Powered by Viva" and use your Viva credentials to connect your two accounts
- The integration is done, your devices should now be visible in the Google Home app
Check this article to see what actions are available once the system is paired with Google Home speakers.