The smart switch supported by Viva is supplied by Aeotec. It has the following specifications:
- Power supply: 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- Rated load current: 13A
- Power consumption: up to 0,5W
- Works as repeater, amplifying a z-wave network
Installation of a smart switch is done by selecting Devices from the menu in the Viva app, clicking Install new... and selecting the Smart switch, then following the instructions.
Once a device is installed, it can be deleted by selecting the correct smart switch from the list under Devices, selecting Delete and following the instructions.
If a devices is unresponsive, or the gateway is no longer available, the device can be factory reset using the following process:
- Press and hold button for 20 seconds
- The LED light will glow solid for 2 seconds then begin to blink to confirm reset