You can connect your Viva account to IFTTT and set up triggers that performs actions based on conditions you set.
To set up the connection, go to this webpage -> settings and connect. You will be forwarded to a webpage where you log in with you Viva credentials and thats it, your accounts are connected!
To start actually benefitting from this you have to set up 'applets'. You can choose from any of the predefined ones or make your own by going to 'My Applets' -> 'New Applet'.
There you can choose from a range of triggers based on your Viva system, for instance:
- When a device is turned on
- When a device is turned off
- When a sensor reads the current temperature
- When everyone has gone to sleep
- When someone has woken up
The next step is to decide what you want to happend when one of those triggers fire. You can choose from a range of 3rd party applets including:
- Send you an SMS
- Send you an Email
- Post a tweet
- Do something with a smart home device not attached to the Viva system