The HD IP camera is produced for Viva Labs. It has the following specifications:
- 1MP 720P HD
- 115 degree view angle
- IR night vision (5 meters maximum visibility)
Installation of a camera is done by selecting Devices from the menu in the Viva app, clicking Install new... and selecting the Camera, then following the instructions.
Once a device is installed, it can be deleted by selecting the correct Camera from the list under Devices, selecting Delete and following the instructions.
If a devices is unresponsive, or the gateway is no longer available, the device can be factory reset using the following process:
- Boot up the camera (plug power)
- Wait around 1 min for the boot to be fully finished, no led should be ON
- Press and hold reset button for around 15 seconds until you hear a short music sound to confirm reset (if not, please try again from step 1)
- Release the reset button and wait for the camera to reboot completely (like in step 2)