The smart switch supported by Viva is supplied by Fibaro. It has the following specifications:
- Power supply: 110-230 V AC +/-10%, 50/60 Hz
- Rated load current: 11A, 110-230V, 50/60 Hz - continuous load, 13A, 110-230V, 50/60 Hz - momentary load
- Power consumption: up to 0,8W
- Power output (For resistive load): 2,5kW(continuous load), 3,0kW(momentary load)
- Works as repeater, amplifying a z-wave network. (Does not extend FLIRS devices, like door locks)
Installation of a smart switch is done by selecting Devices from the menu in the Viva app, clicking Install new... and selecting the Smart switch, then following the instructions.
You should simply need to plug the smart switch in for it to connect, but if nothing happens, tripple-clicking the button will start inclusion.
Once a device is installed, it can be deleted by selecting the correct smart switch from the list under Devices, selecting Delete and following the instructions.
To disable the visual indicator ring, please follow the instructions here: https://support.meetviva.com/help/how-to-disable-the-visual-indicator-of-the-fibaro-smart-plug
If a devices is unresponsive, or the gateway is no longer available, the device can be factory reset using the following process:
- Press and hold button (15-20 seconds)
- The light will start to change colour. Release button when light turns yellow
- Quickly press button once to confirm reset
- After a couple of seconds it will blink red to confirm reset